Compliance Officer - Consumer Credit
Our client, a leading provider of consumer lending and asset finance has an immediate opening for a Compliance Officer to join the business. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding organisation that can offer excellent career progression.
The Compliance Officer will form part of the 2nd Line of Defence team and will be responsible for providing regulatory compliant advisory support to 1st Line of Defence (1LOD) and Change functions. This will include;
- Acting as the Compliance business partner to 1LOD and Change functions
- Partnering with the 1LOD to capture and implement written Compliance Processes and document the Customer Journey
- Training 1LOD in compliance
- Ad-hoc advisory support
- Supporting Change Management
The successful applicant will demonstrate;
- In-depth knowledge of FCA Consumer Credit regulation
- Proven experience of providing compliance advisory support to 1LOD defence
- Excellent knowledge of customer journey key regulatory touch points i.e. vulnerable customers, Affordability and Collections
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If you wish to learn more about this position and you demonstrate the required skills and experience, then please apply now.