Our mortgage lending client, based in Berkshire, are looking to onboard a permanent Complaints Investigator.
- Complete all work to expected quality standards and resolve complaints in a fair, customer focused manner.
- Adhere to regulation, policy and procedure and record root causes.
- Prioritise allocated workloads against agreed service standards.
- Take ownership for investigating/responding to internal and external requests efficiently.
- Competently resolve queries and/or referrals from both within and outside of the team.
- Support business improvement but identifying complaint trends and process improvements/efficiencies.
- Regulated complaints experience within the Financial Services and Mortgage industry.
- Working in a target driven environment centred on customer delivery.
- Comfortably deal with change.
- Strong telephone and written manner.
- Understanding complex customer administration processes and policies.
- Resolving customer complaints in a customer facing environment.
- Possess technical knowledge within the financial services industry around simple and complex queries and transactions.
- Excellent use of Microsoft office applications.
If you are interested and posses the required skills and experience for this Complaints Investigator position, then please apply now.